We are pleased to announce our doors are officially open for business. Based in sunny Phoenix AZ, ISO-CAL North America is poised to be the premier go-to solar radiometer calibration service provider in the U.S. Targeting the utility scale solar renewable energy O&M, agro-meteorology, climatology, material testing and R&D markets, there’s virtually no solar radiometer calibration we cannot handle.
- ISO-CAL North America participates in the 2016 Pyrheliometer Comparison (NPC), at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- ISO-CAL North America exhibits at Solar Power International Conference 2016 in Las Vegas, NV
- ISO-CAL North America is proud to announce that we have received our ISO 17025 accreditation
- Installation of ISO-CAL’s indoor pyranometer calibration facility is now complete
- ISO-CAL North America has been accepted to ASTM International as an Organizational Member