We are happy to announce that ISO-Cal North America has been accepted to ASTM International as an Organizational Member. This acceptance will help ISO-Cal North America to stay up to date on all new standards, and standard revisions that pertain to radiometric measurement and calibration. Being an organizational member, will also allow ISO-Cal North America to be involved in the revision process of current standards, and the development of new ones. ISO-Cal North America is very pleased to be part of such a prestigious organization.
- ISO-CAL North America participates in the 2016 Pyrheliometer Comparison (NPC), at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- ISO-CAL North America exhibits at Solar Power International Conference 2016 in Las Vegas, NV
- ISO-CAL North America is proud to announce that we have received our ISO 17025 accreditation
- Installation of ISO-CAL’s indoor pyranometer calibration facility is now complete
- ISO-CAL North America has been accepted to ASTM International as an Organizational Member